To download and install WordRake using Internet Explorer:
- Shut down Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the link provided by email.
- When asked, "Do you want to run or save this program?" click RUN. This will begin the installation.
If installation does not begin within a few minutes:
- Click the installation link and save the download to a location on the computer.
- Reboot the computer.
- With no programs open, double-click the installation file to begin installation.
If you have purchased WordRake and need to enter a license key:
- Open Microsoft Word or Outlook.
- Click on the WordRake tab and then the License button.
- Copy and paste your license into the box and press OK.
WordRake is now activated on your computer!