To install WordRake using Chrome:
- Close all Word Documents and shut down Microsoft Word and/or Outlook.
- Click on the installation link provided to you by email.
- When WordRake has finished downloading, you will see at the bottom of your Chrome browser window a box saying "WordRakeInstall.exe".
- Double-click on that box to begin installing.
- If you have purchased WordRake and need to enter a license key:
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on the WordRake tab and then the License button.
- Copy and paste your license into the box and press OK.
WordRake is now activated on your computer!