To install WordRake using Chrome:
- Close all Word Documents and shut down Microsoft Word and/or Outlook.
- Click on the installation link provided to you in email
- When WordRake has finished downloading, you will see at the bottom of your Chrome browser window a box says "WordRakeInstall.exe"
- Double-click on that box to begin installing.
- If you have purchased WordRake and need to enter a license key:
- Open MS Word.
- Click on the WordRake tab and then the license button
- Copy and paste your license into the box and press OK
WordRake is now activated on your computer!