If WordRake was working correctly but now indicates expired it could be due to one of the following:
- Have not input your purchased license key - this is most likely if WordRake was installed within the last 30-45 days. This key is found in one of the emails received at the time of purchase. If you cannot find the email, please contact support and it will be provided to you.
- Switched WordRake from an old computer to a new computer
- Upgraded your existing computer to a new version of Windows or Office
- Changed the computer name of your computer
- Replaced a faulty hard drive
If you need assistance, please contact one of our WordRake Support Experts so that we can update your license key.