If WordRake was working correctly but now indicates it's expired, it could be due to one of the following:
- Have not input your purchased license key—this is most likely if WordRake was installed within the last 30-45 days. This key is found in one of the emails received at the time of purchase. If you cannot find the email, please contact Support for the license key.
- Switched WordRake from an old computer to a new computer
- Upgraded your existing computer to a new version of Windows or Office
- Changed the computer name of your computer
- Replaced a faulty hard drive
If you need assistance, please contact one of our WordRake Support Experts so that we can update your license key.