Installing WordRake using Firefox:
- Close all Word documents and shut down Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the link provided to you by email.
- When it asks "Would you like to save this file?", click Save File to start the download.
- When the download has completed, you will see WordRake listed among the downloaded files (it may open this pop-up box; if it does not, click the down arrow button and it will open this window).
- Double-click WordRake and it will begin the installation.
If you have purchased WordRake and need to enter a license key:
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on the WordRake tab and then the License button.
- Copy and paste your license into the box and press OK.
WordRake is now activated on your computer!