Installing WordRake using Firefox:
- Close all Word documents and shut down Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the link provided to you in email
- When it asks "Would you like to save this file?", click "Save File" to start the download.
- When the download has completed you will see WordRake listed in the downloaded files (it may open this pop-up box - if it does not, click the "Down Arrow" button and it will open this window)
- Double-click WordRake and it will begin the installation.
If you have purchased WordRake and need to enter a license key:
- Open MS Word.
- Click on the WordRake tab and then the license button
- Copy and paste your license into the box and press OK
WordRake is now activated on your computer!