In Word click File>Options>Add-in's (In Word 2007, select the Office button>Word Options>Add-in's)
If WordRake is in the Disabled section, please follow these instructions:
- In the Manage section, change the drop-down to Disabled Items and press Go.
- Click WordRake to select it, then press the “Enable” button and it will re-enable WordRake.
- Close Word completely, reopen Word and see if WordRake is now present as a tab above the ribbon.
If WordRake is in the Inactive section, please follow these instructions:
- In the Manage section, make sure the drop-down says COM Add-in's and press GO.
- Add a check to the box next to WordRake
- Close open dialog windows - you should see the WordRake tab on the ribbon.
- Close/reopen Word. IF the WordRake tab is no longer present, please email support for additional support.
If this did not resolve your issue, please contact WordRake Support for further assistance.