In Word, click File > Options > Add-ins. (In Word 2007, select the Office button > Word Options > Add-ins.)
If WordRake is in the Disabled section, please follow these instructions:
- In the Manage section, change the drop-down to Disabled Items and press Go.
- Click WordRake to select it, then press the Enable button, and it will re-enable WordRake.
- Close Word completely, reopen Word and see if WordRake is now present as a tab above the ribbon.
If WordRake is in the Inactive section, please follow these instructions:
- In the Manage section, make sure the drop-down says COM Add-ins and press Go.
- Add a check to the box next to WordRake.
- Close open dialog windows. You should see the WordRake tab on the ribbon.
- Close and reopen Word. If the WordRake tab is no longer present, please email support for additional help.
If this did not resolve your issue, please contact WordRake Support for further assistance.