If you need to uninstall WordRake for Mac, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the WordRake tab.
2. Click on Help > Uninstall WordRake.
3. A window will open that says "Double-click to Uninstall WordRake".
4. When you double-click the file, you'll be prompted to shut down Word; save your documents and ensure Word is completely shut down.
5. Finish the uninstall process.
If Word is crashing, you can uninstall via this alternative method:
In Finder, go to MacHD/Library/Application Support/WordRake/Uninstall
Double-click the icon within the folder to complete the uninstall process.