If you need to uninstall WordRake for Mac, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the WordRake tab
2. Click on Help>Uninstall WordRake
3. A window will open that says "Double-click to Uninstall WordRake"
4. When you double-click the file, you'll be prompted to shut down Word - save your documents and ensure Word is complete shut down
5. Finish the uninstall process
If Word is crashing, you can uninstall via this alternate method:
In Finder, go to MacHD>Library>Application Support>WordRake>Uninstall
Double-click the icon within the folder to complete the uninstall process.